The Southeastern Freight Lines module supports rating, tracking, pickup
requests, and proof of delivery via the Internet. StarShip generates the
BOL and prints package and pallet labels.
Day Definite Guaranteed
Southeastern Freight supports up to 7 accessorials per shipment.
Handling Fee : Charge an additional handling
COD : Cash on Delivery
Limited Access Pickup/Delivery
Articles Exceeding 12'
Arrival Notification : Note - If you will be mapping this field
to a fixed value of 'Selected" or to a source interface field, map
the "Call Before Delivery" field under Shipment Options in StarShip's
Customize Interface. More info....
Supported Billing Types
- When rating a shipment, Southeastern Freight may
sometimes reply that the rate must be emailed. In this case, the shipment
cannot be processed electronically and will be treated as a manual
- Southeastern Freight Supports up to 20 items per
- If set to electronic tendering, up to 10 items
per shipment are supported.
- Tracking : Shipments are tracked by PRO Number.
Only posted shipments can be tracked using the Track button on the
- Proof of Delivery : When the shipment's status
is Delivered, you can click the button next to the PRO # on the Tracking/Detail
tab to get the Proof of Delivery form in PDF format.
- For both rating and shipping, Items are grouped
based on the BOL Preference "Group Items on BOL" in Setup
> Preferences > Bill of Lading.