Purolator E-Ship Web Services Setup
This topic shows you how to set up Purolator E-Ship Web Services for
Create an Account
If you do not already have a Purolator Courier Account, please visit
to get started.
Request a Production Key
To use Purolator E-Ship Web Services, you must request a Production
Key. The Production Key gives you account-specific shipping, tracking,
estimates, and pickups information.
Once your request is verified, your Production Key will be activated
by Purolator. You will need the Production API Key and Password that are
provided to you to complete the setup process.
Add the Account in EasyPost
- Log in to your EasyPost account. In the EasyPost
Dashboard, click the arrow next to your account name to reveal the
- Click on the Carrier Accounts menu
- Under Add Carrier Account, select
- Enter the account information. When you are done,
- Reference: If you use multiple carrier accounts
for EasyPost, you can more easily identify them in StarShip by populating
the Reference field in your EasyPost Dashboard. For example, instead
of a long account number, you can display a location name or other
- Description: This can be any description you would
- Purolator Account Number: This is the account number
for your Purolator account.
- Production API Key: This is the activated Production
API Key you received from Purolator.
- Production API Key Password: This is the Production
API Key Password you received from Purolator.